- Routine yearly exams: We cover wellness exams, pap smear, breast exam, prostate, and hemoglobin A1c for diabetic patients.
- Maintenance of chronic illness and specialists’ orders: As your primary care provider, Prestige can help with maintenance of chronic diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol while monitoring the medications that a specialist would prescribe and be your liaison between you and your specialists, ensuring you get the best and safest care for your medical needs.
- Acute illness: If you happen to suddenly obtain a sore throat, cough, or vomiting, your visit or contact with one of our providers at Prestige Medical Care is covered by your membership.
- Injury: If you suffer an injury on the job, in your home, or at the gym, your visit to get diagnosis (including X-ray) and treatment is covered by your membership.
- Evaluation Before ER Visit: Instead of visiting the ER, call us first. Our providers have years of ER experience, and we may be able to diagnose and help you skip the inconvenience and cost of the ER all together.
- Additional benefits of membership : Prestige providers are on call from 6 pm -10 pm with the ability to do acute care home visits or clinic visits to help you get the after hours care that you need. A physician on call service will also be available from 10 pm to 8 am the next morning to get proper medical advice in the middle of the night.
*All Prestige Direct Primary Care Memberships have a minimum 2-month commitment.