A Safe & Convienient Option for Quality Patient Care
Prestige Medical Care wants to make sure you have the best medical advice and patient care wherever you are. That’s why we’re making Telemedicine Consults to anyone who needs qualified medical advice based on their current symptoms. Safely and securely connect with us via your mobile device and get your questions answered fast!
Telemedicine Consult – $100
Unlimited Telemedicine for Prestige Members
Our Concierge Medicine Members enjoy unlimited Telemedicine consultations, as well as the best Direct Primary Care in the Tulsa area.
Learn More about Conciege Medicine Memberships
Concierge Medicine Membership
Concierge Medicine is a patient-focused medical paradigm.
Membership-based – medical care is not rationed according to what insurance will cover.
As a Member, patients receive relationship-based medical care and attention. Members have open access to medical care and physician advice as they need it. This takes the scarcity-based mentality out of the traditional patient / doctor relationship, resulting in better care and more positive long-term outcomes.
- Preventative Care
- Urgent Care (Illness or Injury)
- Wellness Checks
- Routine Yearly Exams
- Chronic Illness Maintenance
- Specialist Referrals
- Diagnostic or Maintenance Labs
- Reduced Imaging Costs
- Home Visits
Medical Cost Sharing
Medical Cost Sharing is an innovative solution to manage large healthcare costs solution to manage large healthcare costs without the insurance hassles.
Our community works together to save money without without compromising quality of care.
Here’s How it Works:
1. Individual / Family joins the Prestige Complete Care community either as an individual or through their employer
2. Member begins contributing monthly to the community
3. When the member has an eligible need, they pay their Initial Unsharable Amount (IUA) and submits the remaining bills to the community
4. The community shares funds with the member for that eligible need
Need: One or more medical expenses caused by a SINGLE accident or illness.
Initial Unshareable Amount (IUA): The amount member pays before a Need is eligible for sharing.